Compeve Corp. is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not rent, trade, loan, or sell your personal information, or any other information which may identify you, to any outside parties. We collect information from our customers to process orders and enhance your shopping experience. Information collected includes your name, email address, shipping address, phone number, and financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, etc.
The financial information that we collect from you is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. To properly process your credit card information, we may share your personal and financial information with a reputable third-party banking institution for authorization and approval. This process is under an enhanced security system protection.
We use Internet Protocol (IP) address to gather broad demographic information, as well as identify customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information may help us refine the design and layout of the store. We do not share this information with any third parties.
To keep your personal information private, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We only share your personal information with third parties working on our behalf to complete your order, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL.
Shipping & Returns
Most orders ship within 24-48 hours after order is placed.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
1. If you are not satisfied with compeve.com services and products you can cancel your order
or return merchandise asking for a refund.
2. The e-mail address of requests for refund is: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Customers must contact Compeve Corp. and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning the merchandise.No returns will be accepted without a RMA number. RMA shipments received MUST have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package.
4. All returns will be tested. Return for replacement found to be non-defective will result in a 25% restocking fee.
Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
5. There are NO RETURNS for retail packaging processors, printers, memory, LCD monitors and TV's for repair or refund. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. The refund requests are resolved within 14 days after receiving the parcel. Shipping cost is not refundable.
7. If you have any questions or inquiries concerning return and refund policy, please write to us at email@example.com
8. In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories, cables and software.
9. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
10. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by compeve.com